A member of the Hertfordshire Cricket League, the Club's four elevens compete in Divisions 4A, 6B, Regional Div A East and Regional Div B East for the 2018 season. The Club fields four elevens on Saturdays and one on Sundays. The Club also plays occasional mid-week games.
Colts teams for ages ranging from 11 to 16 years of age with coaching facilities including winter nets at the Hertfordshire University Sports Village in Hatfield. The Colts team was winners of the 1988 Under 15 Hertfordshire Competition.
The Cricket Club is situated in pleasant surroundings with the Mill Green Golf Club as new neighbours preserving the rural aspects.
Well-appointed clubhouse with all modern facilities including bar, kitchen, spacious dressing rooms, showers and toilets.
Associated clubs using the Cricket Club's facilities include a Darts Section that competes in the Hatfield Darts League.
Main Ground: Right off A1000 Between Hatfield and Wewyn Garden City. Follow signs to QE II Hospital.
Second Ground: Roe Hill Hall, Briars Lane, Hatfield, AL10 8EY. Pass the front entrance of the Galleria Hatfield and turn left at the roundabout into Cavendish Way . At the swimming pool roundabout turn right into Briars Lane. Go up the hill until the road forks and take the left fork. Roe Hill Hall is in the playing on the right.
Established in 1850, although the roots of the Club can be seen in the first recorded game of cricket in Hatfield Park in September 1789. Hatfield Cricket Club played matches in Hatfield Park until 1922. At this point the Club split into two teams. Hatfield Estate that continued to play in the Park with the Estate workers and Hatfield Town which played at the "Showfield" St Albans Rd East (now Hatfield Magistrates Courthouse) from 1922 to 1927. In 1928 the Town Club moved to the United Athletic Club's new ground at the Stonecross Road "Oval". In 1946 the two Clubs amalgamated as Hatfield Estate (& Town) CC playing cricket in Hatfield Park. In 1979 the Club moved to its current home at Ascots Lane, having in 1976 decided to revert to its original and ancient title of Hatfield Cricket Club.
In 2012 Hatfield agreed to join together with Hatfield Crusaders Cricket Club to become Hatfield & Crusaders Cricket Club.
|President||7th Marquess of Sailisbury|
|Club Captain||Tony Foster|
|Hon. Secretary||Gareth Wynne|
|Hon. Treasurer||Alan Dudman|
|Fixture Secretary||Adrian Collins|
|Saturday 1st XI||Deepak Hasiza|
|Saturday 2nd XI||Leigh Parkhouse|
|Saturday 3rd XI||Colin Jeffrey|
|Saturday 4th XI||Raj Jakkappagol|